Additive manufacturing is one of the most important research areas of the two research organizations iwb of the Technical University of Munich and Fraunhofer IGCV. Therefore, the Additive Manufacturing Laboratory (AMLab) was created in 2012, combining both institutions’ equipment, technology, and human resources in partnership. As one of the largest research laboratories for additive manufacturing with locations in Augsburg and Garching, it offers optimal conditions for further technology development and improvement.
To ensure the best possible transfer of our results, we have the following options for cooperation:
- Contract research and development
- Industrial consortiums
- Seminars, workshops, and advanced training
- Consulting on funding opportunities
- Publicly funded research projects
- Information about AMLab in our flyer